If this listing is incorrect,
contact orsara jazz summer camp
Orsara Di Puglia
Orsara di Puglia
Orsara di Puglia
Mon, July 29, 2013
X Orsara Jazz Summer Camp 2013
Orsara di Puglia (Italy): July 29 - August 3, 2013
The Faculty 2013
SAX - JERRY BERGONZI
TRUMPET - Joe Magnarelli
SINGING JAZZ - RACHEL GOULD
PLAN - Antonio Ciacca
BASS - REUBEN ROGERS
GUITAR- LUCIO FERRARA
DRUMS - GREG HUTCHINSON
Composing JAZZ AND ARRANGEMENT - MICHELE Corcella
Only 150 Euro before March 31
INFO REGISTRATION AND EDUCATION: firstname.lastname@example.org
ORGANISING SECRETARY: 3284815505 (Lina)
X edition of the International Seminar of Music Jazz Orsara. The seminars bring together students from all over Italy and Europe in the small medieval town, in the middle of the green hills on the border between Campania and Puglia. A week of immersion in music, concerts, walks on foot, reflections, in an ideal context to develop relations, international friendships, deepen the practice of improvisation and jazz. One thing then surely Orsara there: human relationships that are established between people who work, work, study, play, favored by the climate of the place and welcoming attitude informal affordable for all budgets. The biggest problem to overcome is arriving in the country, once they arrive you leave car, formality, anxieties and you dive, walk in the flow of the adventure of music. Some of the teachers who have taught seminars Orsara: Lee Konitz, Benny Golson, Steve Grossman, Rachel Gould, Mark Sherman, Wessel Anderson, Jim Rotondi, Greg Hutchinson.
COST SEMINARS (without Package All Inclusive)
- € 150.00 for those who register before March 31, 2013
- € 160.00 for those who register before April 30, 2013
- € 180.00 for those registering before May 31, 2013
- € 190.00 for those registering before June 30, 2013
- € 200.00 for those registering over June 30, 2013
The Ex-Students will apply the 10% discount
COST SEMINARS (with All Inclusive Package)
- € 300.00 for those who register before March 31, 2013
- € 310.00 for those who register before April 30, 2013
- € 330.00 for those registering before May 31, 2013
- € 340.00 for those registering over June 30, 2013
- € 350.00 for those registering over June 30, 2013
To the ex-Students will apply a 10% discount (only on enrollment fees for seminars)
1) Fill out the online application
2) Make the payment of the subscription fee by bank transfer to the account IBAN: IT38D0558478500000000000205 PEOPLE'S BANK OF MILAN (payable to Orsara MUSIC ASSOCIATION)
3) Send an email with your name, surname and contact details of the payment made (date, amount) to: email@example.com
ABOUT TEACHING AND SUBSCRIPTION: firstname.lastname@example.org
ROOM AND BOARD
This year packages are available ALL INCLUSIVE (limited) including:
• bed in family room (6 nights: arrival 29/7, starting 4/8)
• tickets canteen for lunch (6 meals)
• bag, t-shirt and teaching kit
Information board and lodging on the premises: 3284815505 (Lina) [alternatively N. Green 800106822 (free) Monday - Friday only office hours].
Card will be available Jazz affiliated with pizzerias, restaurants and cafeteria.
New York Experience 2013
During the seminars students will be selected who will perform during the festival Italian Jazz Days in October in New York City (USA)
Collaborations with national and international institutions Training
Are also granted scholarships to students graduates Conservatives with the requirements specified in the Regulation, reported by Registrars on the basis of requirements of economic fragility of the candidates. These would cover the costs of training seminars and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Free subscription to Seminars Orsara Music 2014
Offer of engagement for a band formed by students of the seminaries of Orsara Jazz concert to keep the Cantina Bentivoglio the prestigious jazz club Bologna.
JAZZ CLUB AND FINAL TEST
Every evening there will be a jam session together with the teachers. It 'will be a final test that involves all students. Participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
The certificate will be issued only for the subjects attended by students with an attendance rate of 80%.
One moment, you will be redirected shortly.
|Fort Lauderdale||Hartford||Kansas City|
|New Orleans||New York City||Newark|
|Providence||San Francisco||San Jose|
Thank you for your support, and we look forward to sharing our progress with you for years to come!
All the best,
Your friends at All About Jazz